Robin Anderson, MEd, LMT, BCTMB, CEAS, MLD-C
Lymphatic Massage Therapist
Robin Anderson is the Director of the Massage Therapy Education program at CCBC and is the President-Elect of the prestigious Massage Therapy Foundation.
She is is Board Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and holds Specialty Certifications in Orthopedic Techniques, Ergonomics Assessment and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
Her research has been published in the International Journal of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork as well as in the Massage Today trade publication.
Robin provides general massage therapy services. She also performs lymphatic drainage therapy which allows our patients to experience less postoperative swelling and to achieve optimal results more quickly and with less discomfort.
- First Time Client Evaluation and Session (90 minutes) - $125
- 60-minute Customized Session- $85
- 90-minute Customized Session - $135
- 30-minute Targeted Session - $55
- Package of Five (5) 30-minute Lymphatic Drainage Sessions (with free 30-minute initial consult) - $250
- Package of Ten (10) 30-minute Lymphatic Drainage Sessions (with free 30-minute initial consult) - $500
To schedule a session with Robin, please call (443) 417 5494 or schedule online by clicking the link below.