CareCredit Promotional Financing
How are your payments calculated with CareCredit once you’ve made a purchase? Below are 2 illustrations showing common cardholder scenarios for making payments using each of the promotional financing options available.
1. No Interest If Paid In Full Within 6, 12, 18, or 24 Months.
CareCredit Interest-Free Financing Months 6 12 18 24 No Interest No Interest No Interest No Interest $5,000 $833 $417 $278 $208 $7,500 $1,250 $625 $417 $312 $10,000 $1,667 $833 $556 $417 $15,000 $2,500 $1,250 $833 $625
- NOTE: Estimated payments above are to pay the balance off in full. Paying the minimum
- monthly payments do not pay off the loan.
With promotions financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at enrolled provider locations, interest (at the rate of 26.99% for new accounts) will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum monthly payments are required; however, paying the minimum monthly payment may not pay off your purchase by the end of the promotional period.
2. Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full.
On qualifying purchases made with your CareCredit healthcare credit card account at enrolled provider locations.
- Purchases of $1,000 or more are eligible for a 24, 36, 48 month offer with a 14.90% APR
- Purchases of $2,500 or more are eligible for a 60 month offer with a 16.90% APR
Click on the link below to Apply For Care Credit:
Click on the link below to Apply For Prosper Lending:
Dr. Horowitz believes that all patients deserve to look and feel their best, and he is committed to providing cosmetic surgery patients with advanced, yet affordable, treatments. Whether you are seeking breast augmentation, tummy tuck or liposuction, our friendly, professional staff can help you select the payment option that is best for you. Call us today at 410-741-3440.